Data Protection Statement
1. Bosch respects your Privacy
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data and Company Data
In addition, the following company data are collected from participants, saved and used:
- Company name
- Workshop concept
- Workshop address
- Number of employees
- Number of bays
- Business e-mail address
- Business telephone number
- Sent-in bar codes
3. Use of Personal and Company Data and Appropriation
- The processing and implementation of the extra loyalty programme, e.g. crediting and debiting points to and from participant accounts
- Internal statistical purposes
- Targeted marketing offers
- Important information such as changes to the general terms and conditions, announcement of points expiration
- Sending newsletters, from which you can unsubscribe at any time
- Technical administration of websites
- Product surveys and marketing – only in the necessary scope in each instance
Robert Bosch Ltd, Broadwater Park, North Orbital Road, Denham, UB9 5HJ, in addition to co-operation partners, are involved in the extra loyalty program.
Session cookies are used for the extra loyalty programme. A session cookie contains an anonymous ID which is used in order to recognise a certain user in a web application. Session cookies are deleted as soon as the browser is closed, as the "current session" is then ended. You can also decline to accept cookies via your browser settings. Please note that this may cause some of the functions on the websites to no longer work.
You can delete the cookies again at any time if you wish. You can find information on deleting cookies in the help function of your internet browser. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available.
5. Third-party cookies
Please note that the option provided by Bosch to configure settings for cookies used has no effect on cookies and active components from other providers (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Google, Twitter).
Please refer to the respective provider‘s websites for information about how your data is handled.
6. Use of External Links
8. Revoking Consent and Correction of Data
Deletion of personal data will occur if you withdraw your consent for them to be saved, if knowledge of these personal data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which saving was necessary, or when the saving of these data is not permissible for legal reasons.
Data which are required for processing pending tasks or for enforcement of our rights, or data which must be stored in accordance with legal terms, are not affected by this.
Should incorrect information be saved in spite of our efforts to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data, we will correct this at your request.
To request a correction, please contact our extra service centre using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com or the telephone number 0800 028 3216 (UK) or 1800 818 740 (Ireland).
9. Changes to the Data Protection Statement
Robert Bosch GmbH
Information Security and Privacy (C/ISP)
Chief Officer Corporate Data Security
Postfach 30 02 20